Increase your Testosterone levels at Made Men Medicine
With Miami's Low T Doctor, Dr. Brittany Martinez
The symptoms of low testosterone are often brushed aside as signs of aging, but can easily be corrected with a proper assessment to find the cause of Low T, and a comprehensive hormone treatment plan that may incorporate testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if needed.
Causes of Low T can include aging, illness(es), medications, environmental toxins, stress, and lifestyle factors like diet and lack of exercise.
Dr. Brittany Martinez is a Men's Health Pharmacist in Miami, specializing in TRT, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, and lifestyle medicine. Her integrative medicine approach focuses on treating the root cause of disease from a whole-body perspective to achieve optimal health, performance, and sexual function.
Low T can cause many issues for a man
Symptoms of Low T
Symptoms of Low T or low testosterone have a big impact on a man by affecting his mood, weight, and sexual performance. This combination of symptoms is often referred to as (Andropause), or “the male menopause.” If you are experiencing one or more of these issues you may be suffering from low testosterone levels.
- Low Sex Drive
- Memory Loss
- Increased Irritability and Tiredness
- A Reduction in Ambition, Focus, and Stamina
- Erection Problems & Decreased Sexual Performance
- Loss of Strength and Muscle
- Increased Blood Sugar or Diabetes
- Bad Cholesterol and Heart Disease
- Depression and Mood Swings
- Weight Gain
"Your testosterone levels begin to decline about 1% per year after 30 years old"
Take the LOW TESTOSTERONE QUIZ!
Answering YES to any of the following questions may indicate symptoms of Low Testosterone.
- Have you experienced a decline in your energy levels?
- Have you experienced a decline in your strength and endurance?
- Is exercise becoming more difficult and less effective?
- Do you have difficultly losing weight or have poor body composition?
- Do you fall asleep after dinner or in meetings?
- Have you experienced a decline in your sex drive over the years?
- Do you have weakened erections?
- Do you have little or no morning erections?
- Have you experienced a decrease in your overall enjoyment of life?